Virtual Launch Event
Leveraging Digital Solutions to Transform Rural Health
May 30 – June 2, 2023
To celebrate the launch of this innovative new tool for supporting telementoring program quality, we are hosting a series of virtual events. We hope you’ll join us!
Tuesday, May 30th, 2023, 12:00pm – 1:00pm CT
- Bill Auxier, PhD & Sydney Grant, MHA, Rural Health Leadership Radio
- Topic: The Story of Rural Health Leadership Radio
Wednesday, May 31st, 2023, 11:00am – 12:00pm CT
- Danielle Louder, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center (NETRC)
- Topic: Digital Equity
Thursday, June 1st, 2023, 1:00pm – 2:00pm CT
- Charles Mathias, PhD, Rural Telementoring Training Center (RTTC)
- Topic: Telementoring and the Policy Landscape
Friday, June 2nd, 2023, 12:00pm – 1:00pm CT
- Panel Discussion moderated by Waridibo Allison, MD, PhD, Rural Telementoring Training Center
- BJ Biskupiak, Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Raudel Bobadilla, MPH, CHW-I, UT Health San Antonio
- Paula Stigler Granados, PhD, San Diego State University
- Jeffrey Weiss, PhD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Topic: The Future of Rural Telementoring
About the RTTC Toolkit and Mobile App
Launching May 2023, the new RTTC mobile app allows users to access resources that support their telementoring program, including:
- Descriptions of 6 telementoring models
- Guidance through the RTTC Training and Technical Assistance pathway
- Rural Telementoring Quality Measure Toolkit
The Rural Telementoring Quality Measure Toolkit, which offers a comprehensive set of questions to help design, implement, and evaluate telementoring programs is also available through pdf or online survey.
Join in a growing conversation about the power of telementoring for transforming rural health.
Have questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you!